sustanon 250 cycle
Inside, 0.25 g 2-3 times a day in severe infections – 0.5-0.75 g 2 times a day (every 12 hours). The drug should be taken on an empty stomach, swallow whole tablets, drinking plenty of fluids. ciprofloxacin dose depends on the severity of the disease, the type of infection, the body status, age, weight sustanon 250 cycle and kidney function in the patient. The recommended dosing regimen:
- uncomplicated kidney infections and urinary tract infections: 250 mg, and in complicated infections – 500 mg 2 times a day; treatment of uncomplicated infections of the lower urinary tract – 3 days;complicated urinary tract infections – 7-10 days;
- chronic prostatitis: 500 mg 2 times per day, duration of treatment -28 days;
- infectious and inflammatory diseases of the lower respiratory tract of moderate severity – 250 mg – 500 mg, and in more severe cases, 750 mg, 2 times a day;
- acute gonorrhea: single dose of ciprofloxacin 250 mg – 500 mg; when combined gonococcal infection with Chlamydia and Mycoplasma – 750 mg every 12 hours for 7-10 days;
- chancroid: 0.5 g of 2 times a day for several days;
- bacteriocarrier S.typhi: 250 mg 2 times sustanon 250 cycle a day; treatment up to 4 weeks. If necessary, a single dose may be increased to 500 mg or 750 mg;
- severe infections (osteomyelitis, infections of the abdominal cavity) – 750 mg 2 times a day. The duration of treatment of osteomyelitis can be up to 2 months;
- Gastrointestinal infections caused by Staphylococcus aureus – 750 mg every 12 hours for 7-28 days;
- treatment of travelers’ diarrhea: 500 mg 2 times a day, duration of 5 to 7 days, in some cases – to 14 days;
- ear infections, throat and nose: moderate 250-500 mg 2 times a day, severe 500-750 mg 2 times a day;
- in the treatment of complications caused by Pseudomonas aeruginosa, in children with cystic fibrosis lung from 5 to 17 years, the recommended dose is 20 mg ciprofloxacin / kg two times a day (maximum dose 1500 mg). Duration of treatment is 10-14 days;
- prevention of infections in surgical interventions: from 500 to 750 mg tsiprinol appointed for 1-1.5 hours before surgery;
- treatment and prevention of anthrax patients: tsiprinol 500 mg 2 times a day for adults and 15 mg per kg body weight in children tsiprinol 2 times per day. The drug should be started immediately after the alleged or confirmed infection. At the beginning of treatment is recommended the use of parenteral forms. The total duration of treatment of 60 days.
The duration of treatment depends on the severity of the disease, but the treatment must always continue for at least three days after normalization of temperature. Typically, the duration of treatment is 7-10 days.
Patients with severe renal impairment should be sustanon 250 cycle given half the dose.
From the digestive system: nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal pain, flatulence, anorexia, cholestatic jaundice (especially in patients with a history of liver disease), hepatitis, gepatonekroz.
On the part of the central and peripheral nervous system: dizziness, headache, fatigue, agitation, convulsions, anxiety, tremor, insomnia, “nightmarish” dream, peripheral paralgeziya (anomaly perception of feeling pain), sweating, increased intracranial pressure, confusion, depression , hallucinations, and other symptoms of psychotic reactions, migraine.